Tuesday 16 October 2007

Why this?

Why did I start this blog (especially since I already have two and collaborate in another one)? The answer is easy. As Grenouille would say, I needed to.
The real reason? Because I don't like most of the travel guides.

I am Spanish. I have been living in London for two weeks now, but I lived here for three years before. I am not the person who most knows this city, but I will try do my best and gather some information here on what can you do or shouldn't if you are here or you are planning a trip.

Along those first years in London, I never did any "tourism" for me. I always waited for someone to come visit me and then, with them, I went to all those so-visited spots. Then, there are the Oh-look-what-I-have-accidentally-found places, which are my favourites.

I know this city, yes (althought I always get lost -but this happens to me everywhere, even in my own town-). But I don't KNOW this city. I will try to discover everything and I invite you to come along.

No comments: